Softbound Edition Limited to 1000 copies
Printed by SALTO in 600-Line Screen Quadtone
“I do think this is one of the most exciting publishing projects in recent years. If I had stayed in publishing I would have fantasized about producing a series like yours.”
This is an ongoing series of beautiful, yet affordable photography books of previously unpublished work by leading and emerging contemporary photographers. These books are printed to the high standards for which Lodima Press has become known—600-line screen quadtone on heavy cover stock, insuring that the reproductions are true to the original phortographs.
Each book in the series has 24 pages and includes 10 to 21 reproductions, along with a statement by the photographer.
New subscriptions to the series begin with Number 1, Home by Nick Nixon. Each following volume will be sent every other month, at which time you will automatically be charged $29.95 + shipping ($6 domestic, $16 to Canada, and $24 for South America, Europe, and Asia). You may cancel or place a hold on your subscription at any time through your account settings or by contacting us directly.
1. Nicholas Nixon – Home
2. Carl Chiarenza – Solitudes
3. George Tice – Common Mementos
4. Keith Carter – Opera Nuda
5. Linda Connor – Heaven|Earth
6. Larry Fink – Primal Elegance
7. Arthur Tress – Planets
8. Marilyn Bridges – Flights Through Time
9. Paul Caponigro – Stone Churches of Ireland
10. Douglas Mellor – Still
11. Hans Bol – The Studios of Pietrasanta
12. Robert Adams – Close at Hand
13. Eric Lindbloom – Salt Grass
14. Arno Rafael Minkkinen – Balanced Equation